Buying/Selling a property?
If you are looking to buy a new home in Spain or sell an existing one our team of experts can help and ensure you are protected throughout the process.
Moving to Spain?
We assist professionals & families from the UK, EU & all over the world looking to move to Spain, we can help with NIE numbers, Golden Visas, Spanish Residency and much more.
Opening a business?
Opening a business to buy property, trade in Spain, or tourism… Our business team can help with all aspects and can help make the best recommendations to meet your specific needs.
We have you covered! Services we offer
Property Conveyancing Buying or Selling
The Foxes legal team can help ensure the purchase or sale of your property is done efficiently and that you are fully protected through the process.
Below is a list of services
- Provide all relevant documentation and contracts
- Coordinate with all relevant parties during the purchase/sales process
- Check the title/ownership of the property
- Check that the property has all the relevant licences
- Complete and/or check the private contract detailing the terms and conditions of the sale on your behalf
- Complete purchase before a public notary, either on your behalf or with you in person (this may incur extra costs depending on location)
- Register/Check cadastral
- Check cadastral and land registry for any discrepancies
- Tax Registration
- NIE Identity number application
- Name change & connection of relevant utilities + any relevant community changes.
Repossessions & Distressed Sales
We can help guide you through the process of selling & buying a property in Spain, which has been repossessed or you are looking to sell quickly or in some cases hand back to the bank.
Each situation is different, and we recommend you get in touch so we can offer you the best advice on your situation.
Mortgages & Equity Release
Foxes have a finance team as well as legal. We deal with 40+ lenders in Spain to ensure all our customers get the best mortgage to suit their needs.
We do not charge to get you an offer or to do a pre-qualification check to see if you are eligible.
Residency & Immigration
As an EU citizen, it is a relatively simple process to apply for residency in Spain, if you are from a country outside of the EU then Spain has it’s own Golden visa system with various options to allow you to become a resident in Spain and travel through Europe.
Business Set up & Guidance
Setting up a Spanish SL in Spain is more complex than in many other countries. If you would like to set up a business in Spain then get in touch with our team to find out more information.
Wills & Inheritance
If you are staying in Spain for any length of time or own an asset in Spain, then it is vital that you understand how that will affect you. Speak to our team to find out more about wills and inheritance laws in Spain
- Fixed Fee Pricing
- Guaranteed Lowest Fees
- Online Power of Attorney (5 mins)
- Full Transparency
- No Extra Charging
- Online Systems… Digital Signatures, Secure online portal etc
- Fluent English & Spanish speaking
- Multiple Charging System
- Fees Subject to change
- Slow Power of Attorney
- Low Transparency
- Poor Online Systems
- One Man Bands
has spent a large part of her career in court fighting for justice.
Alejandra Palmero Labrac
Spanish lawyer at Foxes.es
Legal advice you can trust
We do not charge you for the advice we give, we only charge once
Our service is 100% transparent, and our team will keep you updated on all our communications immediately.
We are a fully registered finance & legal Spanish company.
advice & help
click the button for mortgage, legal & property help